Next week, we’ll be bringing you an new Internet radio show/podcast series called Let’s Talk About. Each 20-minute audio segment invites you to explore transformative themes such as courage, self-love, self-doubt, strength, forgiveness, compassion, to name just a few.
Download Let’s Talk About for your morning walk, afternoon break or evening reflection (I like to listen to them in a quiet corner with a nice cup of tea, journal in-hand).
Topics for Part 1 include:
- Integrity – How does it show up in your life?
- Acceptance – What does The Rule of Acceptance mean to you?
- Discernment – What are your trusted sources of information?
Topics for Part 2 include:
- Letting Go – How do you know when it is time to let go?
- Strength – Do you know how to become strong by using your voice?
- Courage – If you had your chance again, would you Do It Anyway?
What’s valuable about these podcasts is that we approach each topic area from three or more points of view. As you can imagine, this format lends itself to lively and thought-provoking conversations!
Join round table moderator Mildred Lynn McDonald, popular SoulVox L*I*V*E! Internet radio show hosts HiC Luttmers and John Carosella, plus a variety of intriguing guest panelists.
Let’s Talk About airs the FOURTH MONDAY of the month @4pm PST, so mark your calendars.
If you find this episode useful, please pass this link along to others. Looking for more podcasts like this one? Check out our new Podcast Directory.