Are you part of a community? If yes, is it a good fit for you or are you simply going through the motions? If these questions make you squint your eyes and pause for a moment, then perhaps it is a good time to examine how community shows up in your life … and how you show up for your community.
In this episode, Mildred Lynn and Dr Glenna will share nine reflective questions they use on a regular basis to help them decide if a community is right for them (or not). In addition, they will also generously offer their personal experiences, learnings, and pitfalls based on these nine key questions.
Here are the questions:
- What do you value in community?
- Do you identify with your community?
- How much do you contribute to the community?
- How do you monitor your participation?
- How do you adjust your role?
- How do you deal with changes in community focus?
- Do you have clear boundaries?
- What is the best way to use your voice in community?
- When is it time to leave your community?
This episode is #3 in a six-episode series. We hope that you will join us for all six shows and share the knowledge, wisdom and positive energy with others!
Check out our new Podcast Directory.
Join Dr Glenna Calder and Mildred Lynn McDonald for reflective, down-to-earth conversations on how to live a heart-centered life, suggestions on how to be in touch with you true self, and tips to strengthen and nourish your soul purpose by building a supportive community of kindred spirits. Get ready to challenge your six senses, shift your perspective, learn new tools … and enjoy healing conversations peppered East coast humour and flair! Airs the FOURTH THURSDAY of the month at 4pm PST.